Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dang, I missed posting yesterday.

I did take my pic tho.. Of course, it's still on my camera & it's upstairs. I'll have to load it later.

Yesterday was a fun day!! Went to a SU party with one of my work friends. Had a GREAT time (how can you have a bad time at a SU party??) and made 2 super cute cards. Finally bought the pocket silhouettes (hmm, weren't those on sale a few months ago? Why didn't I buy them then??) and the square punch. One of the cards used these stamps & I loved it Plus, my favorite C'mas card made at Sue's C'mas open house was made w/the square punch. I'm hoping the punch will be here in time for my 5 C'mas cards this month.



Yesterday afternoon ended my auctions. Sold ALL the Longaberger stuff (liners, pottery but no baskets, I can't give up a one of them!) but only one stamp set. Made $78!! Woohoo. More spending $$$ for Shack-a-paloosa!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter