Saturday, July 18, 2009

Memories of Palooza

This is one of the HARDEST swaps I've joined. There was lots going on in Indiana this spring and we were to choose a theme & make an ATC on it. Well, I'd seen what some of the other girls had done & they took all the good ideas! So, mine is a little far afield. The room we were in had issues with the the air conditioning. We spent half the time freezing to death. As soon as someone would nudge the temp up the tiniest bit, we'd be burning up! So, this is in memory of the Cold Room, Hot Girls at Palooza.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter