Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Finally......

Pictures!!! Here are some cards I did at my Saturday Stampin' Sistahs a couple of weeks ago. Each girl was to bring in an idea to share w/the rest of the group. We had so much fun!!!





This one was my idea. We did dry embossing w/a cereal box (ok it was actually a Cheeze It box but, whatever). I think this is my new favorite set. Hope it makes it into the new SU catty so everyone who didn't get it free during SAB can buy it. I love my new poking template (I'm sure it has a better name than that). You can make some cool little patterns w/it. I did find when I glued this to my card base, you kinda lost some of the "fun" of the holes. They didnt' show up quite so well.




This one was demo'ed by Debi. Fun colors, fun stamp set. I gotta say, none of the circle sets really "spoke" to me in the cattys but, I really like them when I've seen them used on something. I also love the twill tab at the bottom.






Now, this one that Patti showed was REALLY FUN!!! It's a double slider. I really need to take another pic of this showing what it looks like w/o the tag pulled up. This one looked like it was going to be really complex to "build" but was pretty easy once you visualized it. I still want to go back in & color some of the "cake" 'cause I think it looks kinda plain.




And last, but not least, here is Marge's contribution. She can always be counted on for the masculine cards. Now, I don't have to come up w/a father's day card for my dad! Woohoo. This is an interesting tri-fold card. My orignal SU Demo sent a card using this fold to Debi several months ago. As soon as we saw how cool it looked, we sorta adopted it as our signature fold. We've done cards for just about every occasion using this fold.


1 comment:

shuggy said...

i love the top card. i've got to figure out that embossing thing.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter