This was the FUNNEST project we worked on Saturday. First you make a "box" (there is a SU die to make this box but Sue didn't have it :( ) Then, we took one full top note die cut & 2 cut down die cuts, cover them in versamark, sprinkle clear embossing powder on the entire surface. Then, using a bone folder, trace an uneven plaid pattern into the unmelted embossing powder. Heat & enjoy!! This technique was so much cooler than I thought it was going to be. I'm going to play w/this & come up with something "manly" for my father's day cards! Oh, the build-a-brad "closure" is the coolest!!!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Debi decided to have a Stamp Camp at her house for just her friends. We made 4 projects and I'll share them here with you over the next few days.
This was the first project and I gotta say my least favorite. I don't like YELLOW!! But, the technique was fun. We embossed white cardstock with the texture folder (or whatever SU calls it). Then, using
Then, we stamped the 5th Avenue stamp INSIDE the card on a top note die cut. This actually looked pretty cute! The white cardstock we embossed & the top note die are both a shimmery paper. Can't really tell from these photos.
I will be sending this card (and a few others) to Traci for her Ink-a-palooza challenge. She will be sending them to the Autism Society of Maine.
- ► 2011 (36)
- ► 2010 (139)
- ▼ 2009 (125)
- ► 2008 (63)
- ► 2007 (104)