Saturday, August 18, 2007

Life is NOT fair

See the picture on the previous post? That is the last picture I got with my new (got it for Christmas) camera. I accidentally left it at the hotel pool & someone found it & decided the RIGHT thing to do was KEEP IT!!! I LOVED that camera & the coolio waterproof case. I can't belive I did something so stupid. If there is an upside, I did download all the pics before I went to the pool so I didn't lose anything other than those I took that day. I guess I'm back to using my old, icky digital camera until my b'day (in a month) when dh said he'll buy me a new camera. {sigh}

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

So Sorry about your camera! I think it is God's way of telling you that you need a new one! I better one!

On side note- I got the CJ today!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter