Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ode to Joy!

Over at the Stamp Shack, Sherri issued a challenge to make 10 Chrsitmas Cards a month so when the holidays roll around, we won't be overwhelmed. I tried it last year & petered out after February. Hopefully, I'll do better this year but it did take me until 2/1 to get my January card done.


I believe this card came from a yahoo group that I am on. Unfortunatly, I didn't save the girls name along w/the card so now I can't give her credit. I dig go thru all the posts before and after the date I saved it & I still can not find her. So, on the off chance that you are the creator of this card & you happen to read my blog, Tell me who you are so I can credit you w/this idea!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter