Sunday, February 17, 2008

Reduce, reuse, recycle

Repurpose? I bought Becca a skirt for school & it came with this belt. She said she would NEVER wear it but I left it in the laundry room for the last 5 months. Today, I got a wild hair to clean up some junk left in there. I had it in my hand to throw away but then decided it could be reused for something.


It's been a LONG time since I've done macrame let alone UN-macrame but, I took the whole thing apart. I now have beads and fibers. Can't say I'll ever use them but, you never know.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter