Monday, June 30, 2008

Sorry, Suzi's out of the office, leave a message

Right now, we're in Cape Girardeau MO. Dh has audits and we tagged along. There is nothing really to DO in CG and I don't have a car so I don't know if I can call it a vacation. A vacation from COOKING so that works.

Anyway, today I have found 2 really cool techniques that I want to do when I get home. Being that I'm of a "certain age" I will NEVER remember them when I get home. So, I'm going to link them here. When I get home, surely I will remember to check my blog, right??

Home-made Dew Drops

Tab Punch Cup-Cakes

This isn't a technique site but, something I still want to save. I'm DYING trying to find a scrap/stamp retailer in this town! I can't possibly go home w/o new scrap supplies, right?? There is a s/b store in Sikeston but, as it's 30 minutes away, I want to make sure it's open. I called the number, not a working number!! ARGH!!

Scrap stores Nationwide

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter