Thursday, June 12, 2008

Yes, I am still here & I've actually stamped!

I have been here, just no time for posting. The kids & I are out of school! Woohoo!! We leave for vacation in 3 days! My parents are coming with us! Yikes! My kids are OVERJOYED to take grandpa to the waterpark. My mother is another story.

Here are some of the things I've done in the last several weeks. Lots'o'swaps!!

These are all for swaps that Sherri is holding. First is he Paisley swap. I really like this card although I feel like it might needs something more. It's also upside down. I think.
The 2nd card is for her Polka Dot ATCs. this was my 2nd attempt. The first card I did looked much better in my head than it did in person!
The third is Passionate about Pink!! Well, since I LOVE pink, this was right up my alley!! Really Blinged this one up w/stickles in the flower center & a HS/HA jewel (some got Heidi, some got Hero Arts).
I'll post more cards tomorrow. My list is long for tomorrow, laundry, shopping for a Pampered Chef party, getting stamp stuff ready for the friends who will stay AFTER the PC party. PACKING!!! Oh yeah, the bank. Got my last paycheck until fall. I guess there is a downside to not working?

4 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

Ohh you have been busy! These look great. Have a fab vacation, when do you get back?

Loobylou said...

Wow! great to see you back.
I love the pink one Suzi- excited I'll be getting one. I love pink and I love bling
Sarah/ Loobylou

Ethel Amutan said...

Purty!!! These are really nice, Suzi! The jewel in the center of the pink flower is cool. Hope you have a great time on your vacation!

Cathy said...

Wow Suzi These ATC look awesome l love them..l can't believe l'm not in any of these ATC l had joined about 15 ATC this past couple of months and now l have to stop until after we move boo hoo.. you did a great job TFS.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter