Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

My kids don't ToT anymore and we don't go to the parade (hate crowds & the long wait for it to start!) and I stopped handing out candy at my house (protest for the bus loads of kids that come to my neighborhood & don't LIVE HERE!!)

But, as an ode to the holiday, I made up these cute (I think they're cute) little goodies for my co-workers. In case you can't tell, there are Cheetos in the bags.

Maybe later, I'll post a pic of what I look like going to work today. Maybe. If it even "works"

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter