Saturday, May 16, 2009

I scream for Ice Cream!!


This is for Christie's Ice Cream swap. Unfortunately, I had it in my head that it was supposed to be for Traci and sent it to her. DUH!!! Anyway, after signing up for the swap, I discovered I had NO ice cream stamps. I shopped around for some at 'palooza but didn't find anything that I really liked too much. While looking for something else, I found this Ice Cream Cone on a set of Changito stamps. I love the way this one came together. In case you can't tell, Changito can "swing".

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter