Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July Stamp Camp III



Glitter, glitter, glitter everywhere!! The picture DOES NOT show how sparkly this card is! We stamped (ok, I stamped them for our whole table) the balloons on strips of DSP, smooshed (Sue's word) the whole thing into versamark, sprinkled w/Iridescent Ice & emobsossed. Then we cut each balloon out, stamped the balloon stamp again on the white & glued the DSP balloon's on top. Those big old grommets are kinda cool too.

I forgot to take a pic of the inside: there is another balloon & a gift card holder. NEATO!

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, I like me some glitter!!

Left you an award on my blog. :) Feel free to grab it and pass it along!

Thanh Vo said...

Love the card, love the new colours! ;)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter