Monday, November 9, 2009

Surprise!!

I have NOT blown off this blog. I have tons of stuff to post but haven't taken the time to do it (hmmm, maybe that IS the definition of blowing off???) But, here, now, TODAY, I'm going to remedy all that. I'm going to post the stuff I have been ignoring AND I'm going to post the 20 cards we made at the C'mas Stamp Camp at Sue's!!!

Without further ado, here is a timely, Halloween project!!!

Someone (Christie??) posted a link showing all the different Halloween "characters" that could be made w/the scallop punch. They were using them as candy decorations. I don't like peppermint patties and, w/them all lined up in a row, I thought GARLAND. I mad 2 attempts at the garland. The first one was too skinny & the weight of the scallops pulled the garland over & you couldn't see the pretty faces.

The 2nd attempt worked better but, next year, I'm going to make a LONGER piece of cheesecloth (the cloth was dyed using the TON of Walnut Ink that Sarah had given me years ago!!)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter