Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pretty in Pink?

For my Pink ATC swap. I really hope everyone agrees this says pink althogh there is ALOT of yellow going on..... Paper is from my stash; ancient Sweetwater. Still love this line but I guess they are either out of business or just not carried anywhere (ok, the only PP I've bought recently is SU so, no it's not carried by SU. LOL) Cardstock is SU, I punch the flowers (w/my alltime favorite flower punch that I bought when I first started SCRAPBOOKING at TARGET of all places!!) on carstock stamped w/a script b/g stamp from SU. Then, I Cuttlebugged them to add more texture & "dusted" them w/pink in.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter