Saturday, December 18, 2010

2010 Christamas Cards


For the first time in YEARS, I've not done just ONE card. Usually, I buy a stamp set I love & make all my cards from that stamp.  This year, I made a bunch of different ones.  I'm not sure that I like this way of doing things (what if next year I make something like these but a little different & then send it to the same people & they actually NOTICE and think I'm a freak?!?!)  I also waited WAY too long & had WAY too big of a list.  Of course, when I cut it back a little, the people I cut were the ones who actually SENT ME a card and now I'm making MORE cards to send back to those people.  ARGH!!!

Anyway, this idea was STOLEN from Angie.  She made a cute card w/this image & a tag & white ribbon.  I LOVED the idea of the snowflakes behind the image too!!  Stamps from Ippity.  I versamarked the stamp & then colored the birds with a maker (can't wait for my Cherry Cobbler marker I'm hoping Santa brings me for Christmas).  Then I heat embossed.  I made the crinkle ribbon from seam binding & glimmer mist.  LOVE this ribbon!!!

1 comment:

shuggy said...

cute card! only i must admit, i stole the idea from someone!! and know, you aren't a freak!)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter