Saturday, January 8, 2011

Give me a kiss!!!


When I joined Sherri's Mistletoe swap, I KNEW I had no Mistletoe stamps.  But, I figured I had some stamps I could working leaves & berries.  Well, I didn't.  As the deadline approached, I got DESPERATE.  I searched for digital stamps.  It's AMAZING how many people don't know the difference between Holly & Mistletoe.  Even stamp designers!!!  I bought a digital stamp.  But, once I got it, I didn't like it.  So, I found this free mistletoe circle.  Then, I found a blog where a woman made mistletoe out of the SU Bird punch.  Eureka!!!  Love how it turned out.  And, for stamping purists (me included) there is "real" stamping on the red scalloped circle, although you can barely see it.  LOL

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter