Monday, March 14, 2011

Orange & Purple


I made what I thought was a PERFECT purple & orange ATC for Chris's swap.  She never got it & never got it.  So, I made a different one & sent it to her.  I don't LOVE this as much as I did the first one but maybe that's 'cause I KNEW it was a replacement.  I think this is a Unity stamp & I KNOW the DSP is Basic Grey.

Last week, I got a USPS "body bag" and the original ATCs were returned to me.  Chris' name was ripped thru so they sent it back to me.  ATCs were not damaged!!!  I'll have to come up with a swap theme that fits & host one of my own!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter