Sunday, April 22, 2007

Just a little something

I guess this card could be taken 2 ways: First a sample of something I did last week. Using SU Designer papr from last year and my ALL TIME favorite SU set, Heartfelt thanks. Really simple card. Or B) a Thank you for all that posted that I'd survive DS & 4th grade. We actually got thru Thur homework w/o any meltdowns by either party. We think we have a NEW plan in place & we'll see how it goes next week. He has 2 1-1.5 page "reports" to do today and/or tomorrow for Tuesday. All he has to do is copy the rough draft that he turned in last week. Should be easy, right???

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter