Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finally, a CARD

Ok, lets try this again. I tried to post this card & ended up deleting it. Then, since I don't have a scanner on this computer, I had to go back downstairs, use THAT computer to load the pic & then eventually come back up here & finish the post. Of course, I could have just done the post while I was on the downstairs computer, but that would be too easy. And, what then would I complain about??

I went to a SU Customer Appreciation gathering on Saturday. Got my new catty, FINALLY!! Made 2 cute projects. The penguin treat holder didn't hold up to the ride home (at the bottom of my bag where it was then left for 3 days!)
But I think this card turned out good. It wasn't as complicated as it first looked. You punch out the circles, cut out the flowers, line them up and add the center w/a brad. CUTE!
And, just an FYI, the guava double stitched ribbon is YUM!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter