Saturday, April 26, 2008

April Christmas

Well, I was reminded two days ago that I was supposed to be making 10 Christmas cards this month. OOOPS!! Usually, I have a plan. The plan almost ALWAYS is stealing someone else's design. LOL. I didn't have a plan. So, I started thinking and came up with this idea. I'm not sure if it's inherently a flawed card or if it's so far out of my comfort zone that it's confusing me. I NEVER use all white (my s/bing motto always was "fear the white space") and I have only not used layers ONCE before. So, if you have an opinion on it, I'd love to hear it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter