Sunday, April 20, 2008

Horror of horrors!

Even worse than the 5.4 earthquake that hit us Friday morning, the Stamp-Shack, my home on the web, my connection to my buddies, my LIFELINE is down!!! Oh, the humanity!!! In case there are an of my SS buddies that read this blog, please, please, please come and join us at the Yahoo group Angie set up for us last time the Shack went bye-bye!

We're trying to keep it together as best we can there. We can post to each other & even show pictures. I miss you all and hope we can weather this together!!! I'm guessing this is down until Sherry either tries to check the shack from the road or until she returns home.

Hugs & kisses to y'all!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter