Sunday, April 19, 2009

April Stamp Camp

Another fun day at Sue's. I so love her Stamp Camps!! Here are today's projects:

The little box uses the matchbox die. Such a cute project. I like the "idea" of the Mother's Day card but not the color combo. A little too "red hat" for me (since I'm soooo young!)
I love this card. First, the glitter in the center of the flower (which you probably can't see in the pic) is just sooooo cool. Then, the whole concept of the "twist" to open it. And finally, LOVE that flower pot!!!
We did one other card but I can't share it here 'cause it's PERFECT for a friend who reads my blog. I may post it once I'm back from 'palooza next week. WOOHOO!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Fence said...

Stamp Camp sounds fun. I want to go!!!!

Frankiesue said...

these stamp camps sound like so much fun... thanks for sharing your projects.

my fav is the swivel card

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter