Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June Stamp Camp!

Yes, it's that time again! May SC was late so it just seems like we just had it a few weeks ago (ok, it doesn't just seem like it, we DID just have it but, I digress...)


Another cute 3D projects. I like this little basket but, as a rule, I'm not a fan of 3Ds 'cause I have NO WHERE to store them. But, this little beauty didn't even get to the basement. I had a hair appointment after stamp camp & filled it with candy & took it to Sherri. Help grease the wheels to get Sherri to agree to come in & check on Jack while we were gone to Springfield. Not that she needed greasing; she is such a good person & a good friend! She's the BEST!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter