Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lookie there, I LIED

I promised last post that I'd post again on Saturday. And I didn't! Bad Suzi, bad, bad, bad. So, I'll post today. Like that makes it all better?? LOL

It's another ATC but it's not Unity/Ippity (in fact, of the last 7 ATCs I've done, only one is Unity/Ippity. ACK!! I need more Unity/Ippity, right?) This is for Angie's Gnome swap. I joined knowing FULL WELL that I didn't have a gnome stamp & had no idea where to even FIND a gnome stamp (don't recall seeing any at Michael's or Archivers!) So, while in Spfld, IL in May, I found the most adorable stamp/scrap/crafting store and can NOT remember the name of it!!! Argh! Anyway, of the 1000s of things they had that I wanted, I found this little gnome & 2-3 others. I picked her (him?? do gnomes have gender??) cause I thought she was soooo cute & could be used for other things (she was colored Christmasy on their display).

At any rate, I colored her, cuttlebugged her b/g (tho I don't think it shows in this pic) and sent her on to Angie. I got a text from Angie yesterday: THREE of us used this exact same stamp!!! Great minds think alike? Oh well, I LOVE it when people use the same stamp; I love to see what everyone else does with it. My favorite swap was back when the Michael's skinny $1 cow was all the rage and we did a swap w/9 people using the same stamp. AWESOMENESS!!!

Supplies: Stamp -- Poppy Stamps, Cardstock -- SU, PP -- October Afternoon (I'm pretty sure anyway), Ink -- Stazon & SU Markers. cuttlebug.

Be sure to come back tomorrow when I PROMISE there will be a H{ippity} Hop card posted. Back to the Unity/Ippity goodness!!!

2 comments:

shuggy said...

cute, cute! i made mine a boy. and i so remember the skinny cow. i wonder if i still have it...

FibreJunky said...

What a darling ATC! AWWW!!! Super high on the cute factor!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter