Sunday, August 15, 2010

First of all, I want to thank y'all again for your sweet comments!! I'm still trying to get thru Friday's blog hop before I get behind on Monday's blog hop too. LOL

Busy, busy, busy day today. School starts TOMORROW!!! I think we're ready. Half day but followed by 2 hours of VB practice. Poor Nick will be stuck at school while his sister practices. It's ok; he'll get even during the LONGER basketball season!! LOL

This ATC is for Angie's swap over that the Stamp Shack. I had a totally different ATC planned but it said "beach" not pool so, back to the drawing board. After I stamped the bikini, I thought it looked more like pink Swiss cheese than a bathing suit. LOL. The ribbon was a PAIN to get stuck. Used 12000 tiny home made glue dots!!! Hope it sticks.....




Supplies: Stamps -- Making Memories Foam stamps, Cardstock -- Archivers (bazzill??), DSP is probably MME, I'm not 100% sure.... Ink -- Stazon, ribbon -- Michaels.

1 comment:

shuggy said...

holy cow this is cute!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter