Monday, February 19, 2007

I can't stamp anymore!

I have 14 new sets of SU Stamps. I have a new set of Art Warehouse stamps. I have 3 new Bella Stamps. I have tons & tons of cool patterned papers and just about ever color of cardstock and I can't do ANYTHING!!! Nothing is coming to me in inspiration. When I just try to "throw" something together, it looks like CRAP!! I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm wasting so much "free" time (I'm off work again today) and that I've wasted soooo much money on stuff and not using it. I've looked at the cool stuff at the Stamp Shack Gallery but, instead of inspiring me, they just make me feel less "worthy". Now what?

3 comments:

Erin said...

You need to just force yourself. Even if you don't love what you make it will be fine. :)

Allison Rankin said...

I felt the same way when I got my SAB order. I had to try something and after a couple of duds, things started to come together!

shuggy said...

i'm sure it's not crap!! go have a beverage, take a deep breath, and try again!!!

or you can leave more comments on my site! hehe

(i'm totally razzing you here...do not stop leaving comments! i love them!!)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter