Monday, June 14, 2010

H{ippity} Hop!!

Happy Monday & Happy H{ippity} Hop!!


These are ATCs I worked on all weekend. After coloring & cutting each individual fish (and extras in case I messed up!), deciding to glimmer mist the fish, messing up the glimmer mist & redoing the layout 3-4 times (which required recutting & then re-recutting the sentiment) it took me all weekend to finish. But, I'm very happy w/the end result! Happy enough to share it here for the Hop!!

Supplies: Stamps -- Ippity Fishy Philosophy, Cardstock -- SU, PP -- Making Memories, Ink -- Stazon & SU, Markers -- SU, nesties & glimmer mist (somebody stop me, I'm a glimmering fool!!)



And a Bonus!


Last night, after finishing the ATCs, this card started brewing in my head. Not as perfect as I would have hoped but I still kinda dug it. The flower is SUPPOSED to looking Ang b's gorgeous shabby-chic flower here but, I think it just kinda looks shabby, NO CHIC! I can't get that paper rolling technique. I'll keep practicing.....

Supplies: Stamps -- Ippity Fall For You, Cardstock -- SU (hot pink cardstock is from Archivers) , PP -- October Afternoon, Ink -- Stazon & Color Box Chalk (for distressing), nesties (circles), punch & glimmer mist (yes, I HAD to glimmer the flower w/mixed results...)


Your next stop, JenMarie or head back to the Ippity Site for the full list. Happy Hopping!!!


It's Your Ippity Opportunity!

12 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh Suzi these are wonderful! Love the glimmer mist!

Kelly Landers said...

Suzi I love how you put the panel behind the fishie!! It really makes it pop. Your ATC is cute too...I LOVE That big flower!

Carisa said...

very cute! i love those little fishies.

secret scrapbooker said...

Great makes :0)
Kate x

NoraAnne said...

Love your ATC's!!! cute!

Jen said...

Fabulous job on these Suzi! I know what you mean by cutting out 'extras', 'cause I've done that! And just playing with the GM is so fun...awesome ATC's!

shuggy said...

omg these are so cute!!! am i in that swap?? I love the card too. you rock!!

Rona said...

very nice - love the effect of the glimmer mist on the little fishie!! I have been loving Angie's flowers too. Mine never look the same LOL - but then every flower is supposed to be different right so it's all good.

Susan B. said...

Cute cards!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. awesome cards Suzi. Your flower looks amazing girl!! I am so happy you tried it out..love the defination it gives to your card!!

Julie Ranae said...

Really fun ATC, Suzi : )

Cindi said...

cute card! I LOVE the atc, and lucky me..I'll be getting one
:)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter