Saturday, June 19, 2010

Watermellon ATCs

I don't have a watermellon stamp. Ok, I have one teeny, tiny stamp but I couldn't figure how to pull off an ATC w/that tiny stamp. So, I decided to make a watermellon. I LOVE the papers I found in my stash to make these. It was a PAIN in the pattoot to glue those seeds on!! I wish I could punch thru xyron'ed paper.

Supplies: Patten Papers: Blue -- Rusty Pickle, Green -- Magenta, Red -- My Minds Eye, Cardstock -- Office Max & SU, Ink -- Stazon, Stamp -- SU, teardrop punch & glassy glaze.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter