Saturday, October 8, 2011

Archiver's Vintage Chrsitmas Cards 4


Isn't this just YUMMY???  Again, FOUR layers of shimmery cardstock.  Bottom layer, sanded & stamped all over w/a poinsetta stamp.  Looks so very cool!!!  Then, the green was just inked, the 2nd gold left alone & then the white was sanded, stamped in green, distressed & inked.  Then, we embossed teh Christmas greetings in gold & used a glue pen to add flowersoft.  Added stickles to the centers & the dots on the swirls.  SO cool!!! 

Going back today for ANOTHER class.  10 Christmas Tags.  I'll share them next week...

1 comment:

Rickenbacker 650 said...

Your scapbooking talent is great...congratulations

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter