Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Cosmo Valentine



Sherri sent me some Bella images so.....here is my VD card for 2 of my coworkers. I think they'll love her!!

NO SCHOOL HERE TODAY!!!! We still don't have any snow on the ground or even FALLING but, they've canceled school. Yea! I'm gonna make sugar cookies and valentines all day. I did all my chores yesterday and even pre-made dinner (dh called after I started dinner & said we'd eat out!) I'm very excited. DD's school isn't canceled yet but, she's not going anyway! Too far away if things get as ugly as they are predicting.

I'll post later when I get more done (I'm gonnna get LOTS done today!!)

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Love your bella...great coloring here!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter