Thursday, February 15, 2007

YIKES

They say, bad things come in threes. 1) my sewer backed up yesterday evening. All over my new sheet vinyl!! ICK!!! We have this icky system called a Norweco and there is only one company that services it. They were just out for our semi-annual maintainece in Dec & I SHOULD NOT be having this problem. They're gonna try to get out today to see what's up. THEY BETTER!! I can't do laundry, dishes or even shower convieniently. BLUCK!!! It's enough to make you want to move!

2) I can't get on to the Shack!!!!!!! This is worse than the first bad thing!!!! I'm lost. I have the day off today & can't surf the shack. Whatever should I do???? I'm gonna turn off my computer & turn it back on & hope that it's some sort of glitch on MY END!!! Oh, say it isn't so!!! I guess I could go work on some cards or at least clean the disaster that is my scrap table up. Nah, I'll go read blogs.

3) Only time will tell!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter