Tuesday, January 20, 2009

BUSTED

Ok, if you read my previous post, I was trying to put one over on y'all. Well, my mom always said "be sure your sin will find you out". My computer decided it needed to scan my EHD for errors & locked my computer up all afternoon & evening. No fixing the scam post. No posting for today's pic either. I promise, sometime tomorrow, I will post days 19, 20 & 21!!! I have the pics, just need to get them on here (although I am worried 'cause the problems w/my EHD were regarding my pics!!! YIKES!!)

1 comment:

Mrs. Fence said...

You always make me chuckle! :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter