Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 19

Ok, this is really bad: I took my pics today, I crafted today. Both the pics (ok, the camera) and the project are upstairs & I'm too lazy to go get them. I'm seriously thinking of packing it in & going to bed at 9:16pm!!

So, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm posting this drivel. Tomorrow, early, before anyone (at least anyone in the US) is up, I'll edit this post with the pics & the "real" blog entry. The date & time will show tonite & no one will be the wiser. Unless someone is up late & actually READS my blog.

Until tomorrow then.....

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

ROTFL! See what happens when you have invisible friends in Japan? We are up reading while you are snoozing! :)

Mrs. Fence said...

I see that you did get caught!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter