Saturday, March 24, 2007

I stamped today

Took me nearly 2 hours to make ONE CARD. And, technically, it's not even finished yet. I'm not sure where to put the stamped element. I was gonna post it here but, I had to put my stuff away and now, I'm not 100% sure where I put it. I'll find it tomorrow & seek opinions then. I was VERY happy w/how it turned out.

DS is still very sick. He threw up 3 times today. He's very listless which, if you know ANYTHING about Nick proves he's REALLY SICK!!! He watched tv all day. Poor little baby. The doctor said it's going around & there is really nothing we can do but let it run it's course. That & make sure he doesn't get dehydrated. Tomorrow, I guess I'll have to get him some gatorade or some pedilyte. I hope he'll be better soon!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter