Tuesday, March 20, 2007

No new crafting.

In fact, I actually put all my stamp stuff away. Dh wanted to see the basement table. Men!!

DS got his Taekwondo yellow belt tonite. He's so excited. He's only been in TKD a little over a month. He's got his eyes on the green belt. Green is his favorite color. Once he gets that, I'm not sure if he'll even TRY to get anything higher. Last week, we bought him a t-shirt to wear instead of his smock thingie (wish I knew the real names for these things. Some of them are written in his instruction book but they're all Korean (or Japanese, I don't really know) and they are NOT pronounced they way they are spelled. At least it doesn't seem to be the way the instructor says it. (BTW, the instructor is WAAAAY CUTE!! No honey, I don't mind taking Nick to TKD at all. You stay home & relax. LOL) Anyway, back to the t-shirt. It's green & says "Taekwondo Freak" on it. He loves it. I think he'd sleep in it if we'd let him.

DD is coming down w/something. Probably the same thing ds had last week. She's mopey (she's 12, she ALWAYS mopey!!) and snotty (really snotty, not just 12 yo snotty!) and more whiney than usual. I guess she'll end up staying home tomorrow. At least dh is home tomorrow & can take care of her. I'm finally going to have a full week in at work which means a full paycheck somewhere down the road.

That's the boring news from here. I'm really in the mood to stamp but, I'm going to iron instead & do some laundry.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter