Monday, January 12, 2009

Laundry

Does it ever end??? Ok, so I got the fancy pants washer last Monday, did tons of laundry. I guess since the new washer has such a large capacity compared to the old one, I felt I couldn't do laundry until I could fill it. This is just 3 loads of laundry!! There are 3 more in the laundry room to be done & one more here!

Last night we watched Dirty Harry on blu-ray and I folded. And folded. AND FOLDED!!! That was a whole lotta folding. The sad party is, while it sat so peaceful overnight, more dirty stuff was created. It's an unending battle.

By the way, I do have some matching laundry baskets. LOL

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter