Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back to our regular scheduled crafts

I went to Sue's stamp camp today. These are so much fun. I wish she had them every weekend!!! Oh wait, I went to one last week & I have another NEXT week. Here are our projects!!


I also picked up my order from last Saturday! Got my scallop square punch & my Pocket Silhouettes stamps! I plan to make my 5 Christmas Cards per month tomorrow!!

In other stamp related news: I got an email notice that my Riley's shipped today, got THREE sets of ATCs back from Sherri and My Feb CK mag today. Earlier in the week I got my new Nesties. I've already played with some of them!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Fence said...

Love all these cards. The one with the bears and the devilish grins is my favorite!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter