Sunday, January 11, 2009

Saturday's 365 Pic


WINTER!!! It's gonna be a COLD week this week. On Thursday, our low is supposed to be -6!!!!! And where will Scott be spending this delightful StL winter week?? Tulsa. How do you type a rasberry?
This photo does not show how cool my coat rack is. Last summer, I had one of those coat tree things. Worked well but was so big & bulky. I was at Lowe's buying something else & saw this BEAUTIUL (I'm so into brushed nickel right now, I'll buy just about anything w/it) wall mounted coat rack. Luckily, my dad was in town & "installed" it. I love it so much more than the coat tree!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter