Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Day 3??

Well, I got my stuff from SU yesterday. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Spent LOTS of time getting it into piles for each guest. I also gave each person who purchased a tiny little token of my gratitude. Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThe final glue application, glue dots, did not hold well at all! Next time, I'm gonna try a liquid glue and see if that works better. The girls I worked with were excited by the chocolate!

Tonite, I guess I'm gonna have to do some house cleaning. I was supposed to clean on Sunday but, I didn't. Now, I gotta get it done or it STILL won't be done by the time Scott gets home on Thur. I'm gonna work for an hour or so on it & then, I'm gonna start mounting my stamps. I only got 14 sets, shouldn't take long, should it??? Thank goodness for fancy-pants stamp cutting scissors.

And, for whoever wants to know, I got the following sets:

Taggers Dozen, Carte Postale, Hung Up on the Holidays, The Snowflake Spot, Sweet on You, A to Z Accents, All 5 SAB sets (Big Blossom, Happy Harmony, So Very, Very Punny & Delight in Life) and, as my hostess sets I got Tags So Much, Riveting and A is for Adorable. I also got 2 families of ink pads (RR & SS) 5 diff ink pads, 2 refils, w/c pencils, a pack of paper and a set of the pocket notes (my 2 co-workers & I each got a diff color so now we all have all 3 colors.)

Can you believe I have another party to go to next Fri Night & then one of the girls who came to my party is having one at the end of Feb? What else can I buy???? I'm sure I'll think of something :)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter