Wednesday, January 31, 2007

And, now it's Wednesday

I am going to accomplish something tonite if it KILLS me!! My closet has been a wreck for 2 weeks now. It's gotta end sometime. My dad is taking the kids to church tonite so, I'll have about 2 hours of ME TIME. Of course, some of that time has to be spent doing some housework. I got the basement clean last night but, I still have the upstairs to do. I caught a glimps of DS's TV last night. ACK!!!! Why does his room seem to get the most dust?? Do the dust bunnies know he's allergic & that's why? Once I clean upstairs, I'm gonna get the closet DONE! Then, I can finish mounting my stamps & maybe even get some stamping done!

I do have to finish one more Christmas Card. I vowed to do 10 per month so when November rolls around, I'll have at least a hundred cards done & won't be INSANE!!! Of course, then I won't have anything "fun" to do in December......

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter