Monday, March 5, 2007

Anyone care to hear about my dh's plight??

Today, he went to do an audit (and no, the neato-peato mini suv was NOT for him). This audit had been rescheduled from a couple of weeks ago 'cause the dude's bro had died. They rescheduled for today & the guy said he would call/email if today was not good. So, dh got up, dressed in his suit and we rented a car since I needed to have a vehicle to drive the kids around. Dh drove an hour to the guy's office & he's not there!!!! He's still in Detroit. No call, no email, NOTHING!! DH says the reps have to pay for the pleasure of a compliance audit & this guy will get billed for an audit that never took place. Then, w/in the next month or so, dh will have to go out again & they guy will get dinged for another audit. I'm guessing the rep won't be too pleased when dh finally does get around to seeing him.

So, now, dh's home & I get to drive the fancy red Camry down to pick up dd & to take ds to TKD. I love getting to drive rental cars. He usually gets nicer cars than what we own so it's nice to see how the other half lives.

I'm off to create some more. Did another card that's so-so. Still trying to find "good".

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter