Monday, March 5, 2007

Searching for Pretty


Using my new $1 stamps. Now, I'm not overjoyed with this card but I'm really not overjoyed w/what my scanner did to the colors. Time to set up a photo area like Kelly's! The colors are really yellow & blue.


Congrats card for my bro who just got a new job. Unfortunately, that new job means moving his whole family to Spfld MO, 250 miles away. And, since her parents are going to move down there with them (they bought 16 acres of land to build a family compound on) they will probably never come back up here for any reason.


This is an attempt to get my groove back. It's getting there. The b/g flower should have been a diff color but, it looks fine in the funky scan here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I live in Southern IL, near StL. I've been married to Scott for 26 years and we have 2 kids: Becca 21 & Nick 19. We have a kitty named Jack. I work as a medical biller. Scott is an auditor & travels about 2 weeks of the month.

Counter